Watching John Sargeant on BBC 3 the other evening I was suddenly reminded of Jo Brand and wondered whether they are related - I don't think they are - but what do you think of these images?
It's better than being referred to as Kevin or a spotty adolescent or a wide variety of other descriptions isn't it? Please let me know how I should refer to you and I will amend my profile. What about "an exceedingly handsome blond boy, nearly 6 feet tall with a fabulous personality, cool-dude dress sense and an enormous brain"?
3 comments:
Why, oh why am I referenced to as a teenage son? I am disgusted. I know where you live...
It's better than being referred to as Kevin or a spotty adolescent or a wide variety of other descriptions isn't it? Please let me know how I should refer to you and I will amend my profile. What about "an exceedingly handsome blond boy, nearly 6 feet tall with a fabulous personality, cool-dude dress sense and an enormous brain"?
The teenager is but a Feral.
His Father
Post a Comment